Sheep placenta is the active materials extracted from the placenta of the sheep. It contains the nutriments like the rich active protein, unsaturated fatty acid, vitamins, etc. It also includes the active nutrition essences like the growth factors, the cutical transforming factors, SOD and the transparent glutin. Ever since 'the cellular therapy' was introduced, the sheep placenta has enjoyed a good favor among the Hollywood superstars and the celebrities.
Features of the Aurinda Sheep Placenta Capsules:
- It is extracted from the sheep placenta that has been in conception for 14 weeks and is high in activity. The activity of the sheep placenta that has been in conception for 14 weeks is significantly higher than other sheep placentas, which is considered to be the highest.
- Each soft gel contains 300mg of concentrated active material extracted from 30000mg of fresh sheep placenta (100:1).
- The enteric coated soft gels it is designed to withstand any gastric acid damage in the stomach and delivers all the cells and bio-active ingredients to the small intestine area that absorbs nutrients the most. This maximizes the body's absorption of the cells and bio-active ingredients.
The nutrition and beauty effect of the sheep placenta:
- To activate the cells and ease the aging of the tissues and organisms;
- To shorten the cells' metabolism cycle and tenderize the skin;
- To adjust the Hormone and enhance the sexual capability;
- To enhance the stamina and ease the fatigue.
Recommended Target Group:
Those who suffer from the senilism and the lusterless complexion and wish to look younger than the contemporary; the restless female who are in menopause and suffer from the endocinours disorder; those who have dry skin and gathered wrinkles andcolored facial spots; those who have hugs stress in life and working and decreasing energy; those who suffer from insomnia, dreaminess, amnesia, soreness of waist and lack of strength and in weak health condition and sweaty, etc.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 24 October, 2011.