VitaHealth Supa CP-ALA is formulated with 11 key nutrients which work synergistically for diabetes management. It contains patented Chromax® chromium picolinate, which is more bioactive and easily absorbed by body. It helps support healthy blood sugar levels and protect against diabetes-related complications. It also boosts immunity to help promote wound healing. Directions
I tablet to be taken daily with a mealFormulation
|Vitahealth Supa CP-ALA||Composition (per tablet)||Benefits|
|Chromium (as Chromax Chromium Picolinate)||300mg|
- Regulates proper blood sugar levels.
- Needed for making glucose tolerance factor, which helps increase insulin sensitivity.
- Improves glucose metabolism in muscle and fat cells, especially in people with diabetes.
- Decreases total cholesterol & triglyceride levels while increasing HDL levels in Type 2 diabetes.
- Reduces body weight & increases lean body mass.
|Biotin (as d-Biotin USP 98%)||1mg|
- Involves in the synthesis & release of insulin.
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels in those with diabetes, particularly Type 2 diabetes.
- Improve the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy (problem with the nerves) in longstanding diabetes.
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)||48mg|
- Necessary for the conversion of blood sugar into glycogen, the form in which blood sugar is stored in the liver & muscles for later use. This reduces the sugar/ glucose to normal level in the blood.
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||7.5mg|
- Increase insulin sensitivity.
- Facilitates wound healing & skin conditions.
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||500mcg|
- Helps in glucose metabolism.
- Boosts immune system by enhancing activity of antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) to fight free radicals.
- Helps reduce triglyceride & cholesterol levels.
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||125mg|
- Plays a central role in the secretion & action of insulin.
- Maintains proper blood sugar levels.
- May prevent some complications of diabetes like retinopathy & heart disease.
- Reduces blood cholesterol & keeps the arteries healthy.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg|
- Possesses strong antioxidant action to protect cells from free radical damage which may cause diabetes-related complications.
- Improves insulin response & enhances glucose uptake by cells, thereby improves the blood sugar levels.
- Improves nerve function damaged by chronic hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
- Maintains retinal health.
- Protects eyes from age-related macular degeneration & cataract.
|Grape Seed Extract (providing: 47.5mg (95%) Proanthocyanidins)||50mg|
- Exhibits antioxidant activity.
- Reduces the complications associated with diabetes, such as nerve & eye damage, vision problems & kidney disease.
- Aids in resistance to bruising & enhances wound healing.
- Exerts cholesterol-lowering effect.
|Superoxide Dismutase (Vegetable)||50mg|
- An antioxidant enzyme that repairs cells & reduces the damage caused by superoxide, the most common free radical in the body.
- Protects insulin-producing beta cells against oxidative damage.
- Improves blood sugar control & reduces cholesterol & fat content.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes complications.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 November, 2011.